I am in the midst of moving - will update soon. After much deliberation and lacking support and expertise to do it; this Raya break has changed all that.
In the midst of everything, I'm moving in many other senses which I hope to write at my new domain.
Right now, there's a huge mental and physical shift going on. Stay tuned :)
I can't feel my legs. And I'm addicted (somewhat) to that feeling. I met "Murphy" and that was what happened. And we're seeing him tomorrow morning. Plenty of rest needed for tomorrow's test!
In the midst of everything, I'm moving in many other senses which I hope to write at my new domain.
Right now, there's a huge mental and physical shift going on. Stay tuned :)
I can't feel my legs. And I'm addicted (somewhat) to that feeling. I met "Murphy" and that was what happened. And we're seeing him tomorrow morning. Plenty of rest needed for tomorrow's test!

does that mean you are shifting blog sites?
yeah i am, its nearly there.
i just need to align n layout all my posts n comments which is a tedious job at the moment, and add in a few more stuff :)